Friday, May 4, 2012

About Me!

Hi my name is Deborah Wayland and I am the founder and owner of Eastern Shore Events! I have been in the Event Coordinating industry since 1993. My passion for the industry began while I was working as the Director of Catering for a high end catering company out of Richmond Virginia. As the Director of Catering I gained the experience and knowledge to start by own business, Professional Event Coordination . In Virginia, I had the privilege and honor of working with some amazing vendors and client. My clients ranged from the Governor of Virginia, Corporation to countless brides and grooms.
I will always love Richmond, and my clients there, but in 2008 Delaware's Eastern Shore became my home. My family and I relocated due to my husband's job. I have observed the Eastern Shore has a unique draw for weddings and events from the surrounding cities and states. Over the last couple of years I have been building relationship with accredited  local vendors and community members. I now own Eastern Shore Events, an event and wedding coordinating company, based out of Bethany Beach, Delaware. 
Along with my experience I bring a touch of my Southern Charm to the Eastern Shore! I started this blog to keep my clients and prospective clients, in touch with me and our amazing community! 

No comments:

Post a Comment